Thursday, September 23, 2010

Men have different priorities...{Football game on the big screen}

Well, I have been meaning to post this story for a few weeks now. Mainly because every time I tell someone this story, they laugh and laugh and so do I. So here it is...

A few weeks ago, I was doing laundry at the in-laws (I have been doing mobile laundry because our washer and dryer has not been hooked up since we built our new laundry room) and Clay calls and wants to know when I will be home. I tell him probably in an hour or so and he is so very excited because he has a surprise for me. So in my mind, I am thinking...he has hooked up the washer and dryer!! I call my best friend, Em and tell her that I can't come by her house because I want to rush home to see what the surprise is (she agreed that he probably hooked up the washer and dryer). Well, here is what Clay's surprise was....
His idea of surprising me was moving our big screen tv from storage into our bedroom\living room just in time for the Cowboys game...for some reason I don't think he had me in mind while doing this =)
Even though this was not what I had in mind, I really have enjoyed the tv being in our room and will never try to guess what Clay has in store for me.
More from the Newlyweds...

1 comment: