Monday, April 19, 2010

A Girl's Best Friend! {Closets}




So up to this point, all of mine and Clay's clothes have been either hanging on hanging racks or folded in a laundry basket. Our poor hanging racks are stuffed to capacity and then some! There were a couple of things that I have been stubborn about throughout the remodeling process...1. BIG CLOSETS and 2. An organized kitchen and pantry area. Well, Clay and Mike were at it again this past weekend and built the frame for the closet that will be in our master bedroom. It is HUGE and I'm loving everything about it!! We won't be able to use it until we texture and paint, but it makes me smile when I come into our room and think that one day I won't have to squeeze another piece of clothing onto the darn hanging rack. I took plenty of pictures during the whole process so I will have to post those for you to see soon! The before and after pics are really great. More to come from the newlyweds...


I am finally getting around to posting the before and after pictures...it turned out great!



No comments:

Post a Comment