Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The First Cosmetic Addition...A Faucet!!

Well, life has been crazy busy lately and I haven't been able to post as much as I would like to. Much has happened at the Simmons' household in the last few months. First of all, we installed our new faucet and I LOVE it! With the help of family and friends, we were able to move our cabinet and sink down so that other remodeling projects can happen. We are still in the process of finding a good deal on a farmstyle sink...I want one so bad!

Besides installing our first cosmetic purchase for the house, we have recently added something else. The Simmons' are now able to surf the world wide web from the comfort of their own cozy little home. Yes, that's right...we have internet! I never thought I would be so excited about something so basic as having internet access.

I will be posting pictures of the latest remodeling projects soon...

Here is the new faucet that is not so new anymore...I am finally getting around to posting pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment