Monday, March 22, 2010

The demolition has officially started...pray for us!

As of last weekend, we officially started the remodeling process! It has been very exciting and I have already learned so much. We started with leveling the house, which was quite a chore. If the guys were reading this they would roll their eyes because they were the ones doing all of the work ha...I just supplied the food and drinks! The second task on the list was either electrical or plumbing and since the weather didn't cooperate last weekend, we didn't get to do either one. Instead, we decided to start tearing down cabinets in the kitchen. I wasn't able to take pictures while we were taking down the cabinets because my battery ran low on my camera, but I will definitely take pictures of the cleaned up version soon. Anyways, the house leveling was a success and was finished in no time! I am so proud of our little house so far and can't wait to see what we get to do next. More stories to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment