Monday, June 20, 2011

House Update {Paint}

I am a happy little wife today because our house was completely painted this weekend. Thanks to Clay, Mike and Harwell, we now have textured/painted ceilings and walls! Our ceilings are a flat white color and our walls are "cream rich" in color. I am still debating on whether or not to paint an accent wall in either the bedroom or living room, but I figure I can do that later if I choose to. Here are some pictures of the house...painted!!
This is in the kitchen...in half view...
This is looking from the kitchen into the living room...

This is the view from the front door in the living room...

And this is just a close up because it is kind of hard to see the contrast in paint colors in these pictures...


Now, all we need to do is put up trim and base boards! Well, I shouldn't say that's ALL we need to do, but this will complete the wall project. This next week we should be able to install flooring, which is exciting because after flooring...we move back in!!

More to come from "The Not-So Newlyweds"...

No comments:

Post a Comment