Monday, June 13, 2011

House Update {Tape, Bedding, Texture & Paint}

Today is the day that I have been looking forward to ever since we started home improvement projects over a year ago! This weekend we moved out of our home and moved in with the parentals, because our house has been totally turned upside down. We moved most of the furniture out of the house, taped off all of the windows and prepared for the taping and texturing to begin. Our brother-in-law was gracious enough to help us out and do all of the work this week. Here are some of the pictures that were taken yesterday before we left the house for awhile...


These are the pictures of the kitchen...all that was left was the refrigerator and the kitchen cabinets, which will be gutted after painting.

Here are the pictures of the living room...


and here is the hallway from the living room...


and here is the bedroom with everything covered...


The next thing to do after painting is floors. We have picked out what we want, but it won't be installed until after the walls are finished. The inside isn't the only thing we have been working on...we are close to getting our siding and roof completed soon, too!

Cooper update:
I went for my 24 week appointment today and it went great! Dr. Rister asked if Cooper was pretty active and, of course, my answer was...YES! This crazy boy is a little gymnast =) Anyways, he said I measure perfectly, which made me feel good because I don't always feel "perfect" ( more like bloated and fat) I have gained a total of 12 lbs so far...sigh!

We purchased Cooper's nursery furniture this weekend at Babies R Us and I even talked myself into registering...haha! It was so much fun! I can't wait to start putting things in his room. The next post will include pictures of our house after the walls are painted...so exciting!!

More to come from the "parents-to-be"...





1 comment:

  1. So Exciting! I'm glad everything is coming along with the house and that little Cooper (and his momma) are doing great!

    I am a bit jealous that you've only gained 12 pounds though! My doctor assures me that I am gaining at a normal rate...but I'm afraid to look at the scale when I go on Thursday for my 28 week appointment! :-)

    ReplyDelete